Please read MNZ's Supplementary Regulations and Pioneer's Terms and Conditions
Event will run under the rules of the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport (Off Road)
N.B. Women and Junior classes will ride the Yellow (intermediate) Line or a lesser line if the clerk of the course deems that line too difficult
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY TO THE LAND OWNERS, EVENT SPONSORS, THE PIONEER MOTOR CYCLE CLUB INC AND MOTORCYCLING NEW ZEALAND (MNZ)
1. I the undersigned declare that the motorcycles that I have entered for this competition are in good condition and comply with all the rules as set down by the MNZ Manual of Motorcycle Sport.
2. I take full responsibility in respect of the conditions as set down and also understand that a spot check may take place on my motorcycle before, during or after the event for safety and other reasons.
3. I shall abide by any decision directed at me by the Steward of the Meeting. And understand that any competitor making a false declaration may be disqualified from the event.
4. I have read the Supplementary Regulations for this Competition and agree to be bound by them and the Manual of Motorcycle Sport, the MNZ Constitution, and the MNZ Code of Conduct.
5. I am aware that the sport of Motorcycle Competition might a) cause me injury; serious or otherwise b) damage my property.
6. I wish to take part in the 2018 SI Trial Championship despite the above risks.
7. Neither I, or anyone associated or connected with me will make any claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of: a) any injury suffered by me; or b) any damage to any of my property regardless of how the injury or damage occurs.
8. I will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which you incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
9. I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of Motorcycle Competition.
10. I am aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me which you cannot contract out of under NZ Law.
11. I agree that in this disclaimer “my property” includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
12. I agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
13. I accept that stripping and re-assembly for Technical Checks are at my cost.
14. I consent to the details contained in this form being held by the Pioneer Motorcycle Club for the purpose of the promotion and the benefit of the race meeting concerned, and Motorcycling in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. The consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
15. MNZ supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport. MNZ uses the services of Drug Free Sport NZ and other agencies to professionally carry out the testing. I acknowledge by signing this form I may be subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing. I further agree that my name can be published by MNZ as having taken part in a drug/alcohol test together with the results of that testing.
16. I confirm that my machine complies with any technical rule(s) set out in the Manual of Motorcycle Sport and/or the Supplementary Regulations and that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is in safe working order and fit for competition.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM THIS WEB SITE YOUR ENTRY HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED.
Please enter the CAPTCHA code as displayed, DO NOT ADD ANY SPACES BETWEEN LETTERS, and then press the SUBMIT button.